If you’ve got a light-duty diesel engine in Plainfield, IN, Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair is your one-stop shop for all things service and repair. These specialized engines require years of training to service and repair, and the techs at Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair are uniquely qualified in the Plainfield area to perform these services. Using state-of-the-art tools and auto diagnostics, our staff of technical light-duty diesel pros knows just how to make sure your engine is running right. If you drive a light-duty diesel engine vehicle, you won’t want to trust its service and repair to anyone but Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair.
Light-Duty Diesel Engines in Plainfield, IN
Light-duty diesel engines come in one of three major brands, the Power Stroke, the Cummins, and the Duramax. All have their strengths and weaknesses, and all three have fans across the diesel spectrum.
- Duramax Diesel Engine – Usually housed in light- to medium-duty trucks, the Duramax diesel engine is among the most beloved on the market. Originally manufactured for the first time in 2001, the 2,000,000th Duramax diesel engine was produced in 2007 – and they are still going strong.
- Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engine – The Ford Power Stroke diesel engine is one of the industry-leading diesel engines and generally known for its hauling abilities. You’ll also find these diesel engines to be classified as some of the most fuel-efficient on the market.
- Cummins Diesel Engine – Outfitted in all types of trucks, Cummins diesel engines are very powerful and equally efficient. You can also find these diesel engines in marine vehicles of all sizes.
No matter what light-duty diesel engine you’ve got in your vehicle, the diesel pros at Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair can get you fixed up and back on the road.
Light-Duty Diesel Services in Plainfield, IN
What sets Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair aside from any other auto repair or diesel shop is that we do it all. If you bring your light-duty diesel vehicle into our ASE Certified mechanics, we are proud to offer the following services:
- Diesel Repair & Maintenance
- Transmission Services & Clutches
- Brake Repair & Service
- Engine Service
- Tire Service & Repair
- Fleet Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Steering & Suspension
- And More!
At Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair, if it has a diesel engine under the hood, we can fix it up, keep it running like day one and even help you plan for the future of the vehicle.
*We are preferred vendors on these National fleet service accounts:
- Element Fleet management
- Lease Plan USA
- Enterprise Fleet Management
- ARI Partner Connect
- Wright Express
Light-Duty Diesel Service Near Me
Light-duty diesel vehicles are more popular than ever, and with good reason. These vehicles are tough-as-nails and now run cleaner than ever. If you’ve considered making a diesel vehicle your next automotive purchase, you know you can always bring it in to the ASE Certified diesel pros at Raymond’s Auto & Truck Repair. Make an appointment today!